The energy sector landscape is evolving and so must operators
Juggling the demands of the energy transition, whilst keeping the lights on for the UK in view of global events, is a huge challenge.
ITI Group’s 50 years of experience supporting the energy industry, means we’ve seen demands change, we’ve seen technology come and go and we’ve helped our clients to adapt and manage these transitions. From supporting your day-to-day equipment and operations to implementing the latest technology, we work with you to ensure that we’ll provide the right solution for your needs, helping you to deliver net-zero by 2050.
If you want to:
- ensure your systems keep running, to deliver security of supply,
- manage obsolescence to extract the remaining life and ROI from your assets,
- understand how to repurpose the technology on your assets for future operations,
- ensure efficiency and reduce costs to provide the financial headroom needed to build the future energy system,
…then talk to us.
Sustainability, enhancement, and improved visibility of your critical systems
Our wide range of expertise can help you achieve all the above and more:
- Integrated control safety systems
- Real-time information systems – The AVEVA PI System
- Functional Safety
- Service and Support
If you’re not sure where to start, talk to our consulting team.
Trusted by Partners Across The Globe
“Digital transformation has already made a tremendous impact on our business providing cost savings and enabling us to meet our targets. The potential for further returns is considerable, with carbon emissions targets top of that agenda.”
“We chose ITI Group [Servelec Controls] because of their software know-how and technical expertise in control system integration. The project was completed to a high technical standard and were confident that the new system will support the plant to efficiently provide energy to the Grid for the next 25 years.”