Make informed decisions, based on a vision of the future
We are a leading provider of prescriptive analytics: helping organisations in multiple sectors to design, test and implement successful and meaningful change.
Meaningful analysis, leading to impactful change
Our people will work closely with yours, to develop an understanding of what works well right now and what can be improved, identifying where specific change can be implemented, and why.
- We can help you to build a digital simulation of your existing, or desired operations.
- We can help you to understand how complex systems, processes, technologies and teams will interact in a variety of scenarios, allowing you to visualise and measure the impact on your operations, up and downstream processes, and your bottom line.
- We can collaborate with your teams to help you understand the results and use them to enact change in your business.
- The resultant prescriptive analytics model can then help you to make evidence based decisions and be confident in your investments, while minimising risk, downtime and cost.
Keep the pace, secure results and lead in what you do
The practice of refining process through small and incremental tweaks can improve how businesses operate and perform, but the companies that lead, strive for more.
- Our extensive experience with simulation software and prescriptive analytics empowers organisations, by giving them the means to develop, test and implement major transformative operational change, effective alterations to processes, and innovative new facilities.
- Our work provides a platform for organisations to understand how they can build effective next-generation operations and test opportunities without disrupting their operations.
- Our business analytics services give organisations the vision to make informed decisions, and the confidence to invest in the right changes, in order to achieve better results.
Prove that you’re making the right business decisions.
View our Case Studies
EDF Hinkley B AIC SCADA Replacement
The Alternative Indication Centre (AIC) at Hinkley Point B Power Station provides a secondary, remote monitoring facility for post-trip-event reactor conditions, ensuring safe shutdown and maintenance of adequate post-trip cooling and providing a back-up to the Central Control Room.
Sellafield Carbon Footprint Tool
The recording and forecasting of carbon dioxide emissions (CO2e) is key to Sellafield’s ability to understand and modify their carbon footprint.
Cadbury’s New Chewing Gum Factory Development
ITI Group used simulation to help Cadbury overcome the typical challenges of planning and building a new factory; ensuring that the equipment selection, rules for operation, staffing levels and production capacity were all in sync with the business plan.
Marks & Spencer Distribution Centre: Simulation for Facility Design
ITI Group used simulation to help Marks and Spencer plc (M&S) design its 900,000sq ft distribution centre in Leicestershire.
SSE Storr Lochs Hydroelectric Station Refurb
ITI undertook a full overhaul of the integrated electrical and control systems for Storr Lochs Hydroelectric Power Station on the Isle of Skye, creating a resilient, reliable and upgraded control solution for SSE (formerly Scottish & Southern Energy).
Spirit Energy Digital Transformation
After just one year of collaborating with ITI Group on their Digital Transformation programme, Spirit Energy are already seeing the benefits of a properly managed data solution.
BP Nerefco Refinery Optimisation
A simulation study carried out by Saker Solutions (now ITI Group), in conjunction with BP, enabled Nerefco to optimise offsite facilities’ performance and identify savings worth millions of dollars over the life of the project.
Repsol Sinopec Rotating Equipment
Through a collaborative approach, ITI helped Repsol Sinopec (previously Talisman Sinopec) achieve its ambitious “Rotating Equipment Excellence Programme”, which provides early warnings about potential equipment failures, collects and analyses historical data and enables future operational trends to