How do you manage energy consumption?
Do you have real-time visibility of your energy usage? How will you achieve your carbon reduction and sustainability goals? Is your organisation ESOS compliant? Do you have real-time visibility of energy consumption to reduce carbon footprint, improve efficiency and reduce costs? In order to meet carbon reduction and sustainability goals, global manufacturers are looking at ways to reduce their energy consumption. But without good data, these objectives can be difficult to achieve.
How can manufacturers strengthen their Corporate Social Responsibility status whilst improving operational efficiency and reducing energy costs and waste? Contextualising energy usage data with production data can help identify opportunities for improvement and yield exceptional results.
Energy Management Checklist
Read the Energy Management checklist guide for top tips on how to improve operational efficiency, reduce waste and achieve your sustainable manufacturing and carbon reduction goals.Learn more
Built on the MES TrakSYS™ platform from Parsec Corp, ITI Group’s (formerly Cimlogic) mobile energy solution helps manufacturers improve efficiency, reduce waste and achieve sustainable manufacturing:
- Monitor energy usage (water, air, gas, electricity and steam – WAGES) and receive alerts in real-time to empower corrective action and manage proactive carbon reduction
- Contextualise energy usage data with production data to identify opportunities for improvement
- Accurately predict demands on energy to reduce over production
- Optimise production times in order to minimise energy consumption
- Utilise data-driven decision making to meet sustainability and carbon reduction goals
- ITI Group’s energy solution has supported clients in achieving the ISO 50001 standard for energy management systems
View our Case Studies
WaterWipes Increased Capacity and Optimised Operations
Global Consumer Packaged Goods client achieves OEE efficiency gains and optimised control of production processes from real-time MES platform.
Cadbury’s New Chewing Gum Factory Development
ITI Group used simulation to help Cadbury overcome the typical challenges of planning and building a new factory; ensuring that the equipment selection, rules for operation, staffing levels and production capacity were all in sync with the business plan.
Marks & Spencer Distribution Centre: Simulation for Facility Design
ITI Group used simulation to help Marks and Spencer plc (M&S) design its 900,000sq ft distribution centre in Leicestershire.